User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2006 11:33:51 AM EDT
Or is the barrel diameter too big?
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 1:59:09 PM EDT
[#1]
if the 458 uses std. handguards then i dont see why not.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 3:06:45 AM EDT
[#2]
I wouldn't suggest putting a SureFire on a .458 SOCOM.  I insalled one for a customer and after fireing one shot, the lamp shattered.  I called SureFire and the guy there was a complete dick about it and said the SureFire light was never intended to be used on anything that big.  He actually told me that it was ONLY intended for .223 guns??????  Whatever.  His attitude was extremely poor and he came off like a complete prick.

The Tac-Star lights can take anything.  I would go with one of them instead.

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 5:31:16 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I wouldn't suggest putting a SureFire on a .458 SOCOM.  I insalled one for a customer and after fireing one shot, the lamp shattered.  I called SureFire and the guy there was a complete dick about it and said the SureFire light was never intended to be used on anything that big.  He actually told me that it was ONLY intended for .223 guns??????  Whatever.  His attitude was extremely poor and he came off like a complete prick.

They are such jerks.  Only intended for 223!!  They charge 700 dollars for a light that can't take a gun with more than a tko of 6!
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:21:35 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Wow how things change when you become the big dog
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top