Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/10/2022 8:43:50 AM EDT
I think it is a magpul not sure what model.  Looks sturdy and robust but no markings. Hopfully I have this on the right location for questions on AR-15 parts identifications. Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 11:59:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Not Magpul. It's an Ergo grip. It's as solid, I have both. I like the ergo attachment better. Uses the Magpul stops like the original.
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 12:08:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks any idea what its worth?
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 12:13:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
At the time about $100. No idea now. If I needed I'd buy.  I have mine on a .308. I really like this design. Talked with Ergo about this at the time, too bad it didn't take off. Lots of value for the fixed dedicated marksman because of the locking mechanism.
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 12:23:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

They sold for about $200 new until Ergo canceled their licensing with Magpul a couple years ago.

I wouldn’t expect to get that much for it. They were ground breaking at one point but not very well received. The GWOT cloners might be your best bet money wise.
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 1:51:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Must be an early F93 as the one I bought new not long ago has Ergo markings.

F93s are discontinued and not really sought after but who knows, that may change down the line.
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 1:59:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Dang when did ergo discontinue the f93? I guess it’s been a little while since I got mine. I got a brand new one back in ‘18/‘19 and they were selling for $139 at most places. Had a hard time getting one the color I wanted. Was trying to get tan stock with tan tube but every place that would advertise that would send me a tan stock with a black tube. Bought and returned 3 diff ones till I found a tan/tan.

Link Posted: 8/10/2022 2:02:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Not Magpul. It's an Ergo grip. It's as solid, I have both. I like the ergo attachment better. Uses the Magpul stops like the original.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Same here. I used an ergo buffer with a Magpul m93 stock because the ergo buffer takes standard endplate and castle nut. When I bought my m93 it didn't come with the hardware, so that was my solution to being able to use the Magpul.
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 4:29:03 AM EDT
[#8]
ERGO F93 stock. Some things are interchangeable with M93 stock.
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 6:52:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Ergo F93 as others have said.

I just purchased another one (NIB) for $150 off eBay.
These things are heavy; heaviest collapsible stock I've yet seen. That makes them perfect for AR-10's and on my 458 SOCOM.

The weight by itself tempers recoil. I have 2 of these on rifles I shoot quite a bit (uh, well, shoot when I have extra ammo) and I love them.
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 8:43:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 7:54:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Dang when did ergo discontinue the f93? I guess it’s been a little while since I got mine. I got a brand new one back in ‘18/‘19 and they were selling for $139 at most places. Had a hard time getting one the color I wanted. Was trying to get tan stock with tan tube but every place that would advertise that would send me a tan stock with a black tube. Bought and returned 3 diff ones till I found a tan/tan.
View Quote

Production ceased last year due to rising material costs.

They have another stock in the works but I’unno, Ergo’s products are hit or miss for me. Hopefully it’s a hit.
Link Posted: 8/11/2022 11:08:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Thanks to everyone who posted a response.  I appreciate the education.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top