Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2021 9:08:05 PM EDT
Anyone here have any experience with this rifle?  Should be pretty high quality based on reputation.
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 10:55:02 AM EDT
[#1]
6061 receiver extension.
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 4:09:13 PM EDT
[#2]
deleted
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 11:25:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Anyone here have any experience with this rifle?  Should be pretty high quality based on reputation.
View Quote

My review:
IWI Zion-15: Best AR-15 Under $1,000?
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 11:50:09 AM EDT
[#4]
I really like mine. Obviously I have changed it up a bit, buts it's a great shooter and is pretty damn accurate. I got it to offset my Mk18 and am very happy with it. I don't feel in the least that I am "settling" with it.

Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:23:51 PM EDT
[#5]
I like mine. The gas key staking was feeble, but probably would have held. I fixed that no prob.  Other than that sample of one issue, seems decent.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top