Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/8/2018 7:12:59 AM EDT
Like to get one each  for my 6.8 SPC and 300AAC. Preferred engraved on both sides of dust covered

Thanks,
Shig
Link Posted: 12/8/2018 9:06:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/8/2018 9:53:37 AM EDT
[#2]
I got mine at the above web site. JSE surplus does them also.
Link Posted: 12/8/2018 10:33:55 AM EDT
[#3]
When I look for one I'll always type in my caliber in google "6.5 Grendal dust cover" and look at the images tab. So many different brands look different. So the pictures help me decide real quick.
Link Posted: 12/8/2018 12:42:39 PM EDT
[#4]
How close are you to JSE?

I should order one of these for my 6.5 Grendel.

I found this company with some cool designs. It appears they'll engrave coated covers like the FDE one with a Spartan helmet.
Link Posted: 12/8/2018 1:04:21 PM EDT
[#5]
YHM
Link Posted: 12/8/2018 1:10:15 PM EDT
[#6]
customardustcovers.com is GTG. Good folks to do business with too...
Link Posted: 12/8/2018 1:34:15 PM EDT
[#7]
I’m perfectly happy with the couple dozen dust covers Stephen Lubecki, Dr. Dust Cover, has done for me.  Anything you want within reason, inside and out,  for $20, including dust cover, spring, rod, and clip.  Less if you only want the DC or supply your own.
lslubecki(at)yahoo.com
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 1:06:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How close are you to JSE?

I should order one of these for my 6.5 Grendel.

I found this company with some cool designs. It appears they'll engrave coated covers like the FDE one with a Spartan helmet.
View Quote
I'm about two hours north.  I use to see them at gun shows around St.Louis, years ago.

The www.Customardustcover.com  designs are nice, probably my favorite from all the recommendations here.

Thanks guys for your help,
Shig
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 11:53:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
customardustcovers.com is GTG. Good folks to do business with too...
View Quote
This ^^  I too purchased from https://www.customardustcover.com/ and was very satisfied for my 300 AAC Blackout.

Quick shipping, lots of choices.  Buy with confidence!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top