Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2015 2:47:19 AM EDT
How are they?  I'm compiling a list of possible pencil barrels for my next lightweight build.  I haven't heard much about them.
Link Posted: 10/31/2015 3:29:35 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a couple of fucked up ones I will sell you cheap. both of them are short chambered and nitrided so you can't fix them.
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 4:55:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Wow. That's awfully tempting...
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:04:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a couple of fucked up ones I will sell you cheap. both of them are short chambered and nitrided so you can't fix them.
View Quote

are those everyone was buying a year or two ago? from SG, I think?
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:12:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I bought a few of the 14.5" mid gas fluted ones SG was selling. Hands down the best deal in barrels I've seen (I had none of the issues some of the other guys saw, they're accurate, suberb machining, run great and they were stupid cheap.)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top