Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/16/2013 6:10:35 AM EDT
I ordered some 80% lowers from these guys.  

https://shadowopsweaponry.com/default.aspx

We had received some some time ago and were pleased with them.  I reordered about a month ago but realized that I had ordered non anodized lowers by mistake when I wanted anodized ones.  Since then I have emailed, called and left messages with no reply.  

My credit card was charged immediately.  I'm ready to file a dispute with the CC company and file with the BBB.  

Anyone have any experience with these guys?  So far, mine has been most disappointing

Bob
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 6:42:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Check out their facebook page.  They are a small company with only a few employees but actively attempting to expand.  They have a huge backlog of emails and phone messages they are trying to answer.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 8:20:20 AM EDT
[#2]
I see on their FB page that there is a lot going on; new equipment, etc.  Being busy is not an excuse for not responding to a customer after accepting a payment, without delivering merchandise.

Bob
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 8:34:10 AM EDT
[#3]
If you read their posts you would see they have almost 400 voicemails and 3700 emails they are working on answering.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top