Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/13/2012 6:08:42 PM EDT
willthis this destroy the hammet because its tuffer then the geisele hammer?
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 6:18:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
willthis this destroy the hammet because its tuffer then the geisele hammer?

No, the hammer goes into a slot on the bottom of the carrier and hits the firing pin, not the carrier itself.  If you wanted a coated carrier with better specs for the same price, take a look at the Youngs Machine Chrome, Rainier Arms Chrome, or spend a few bucks more and get the Spikes/WMD NiB carrier groups.
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 6:29:49 PM EDT
[#2]
doesnt the carrier slam back and resets the hammer?
Link Posted: 11/14/2012 5:18:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Seriously - I doubt they would sell very many of those carriers if they destroyed everyones hammer. If you like the shiny gold bolt, go for it.  
Link Posted: 11/14/2012 6:16:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 5:56:37 PM EDT
[#5]
juat from reading the reviews, everyone is saying there is considerable wear on te hammer.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 6:00:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 3:35:06 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

juat from reading the reviews, everyone is saying there is considerable wear on te hammer.

If the owner and founder of the company says you are good to go, I would imagine you are good to go.  Why you would want that BCG is a larger question.  

go with a chrome bcg..

i just got one a few weeks ago, 500 rounds went through it like a sewing machine
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 5:25:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

If the owner and founder of the company says you are good to go, I would imagine you are good to go.  Why you would want that BCG is a larger question.  

go with a chrome bcg..  

i just got one a few weeks ago, 500 rounds went through it like a sewing machine

Sewing machines can jam a lot.  Is that what's happening to you?
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 6:21:24 PM EDT
[#9]
my experience with sewing machines is that it is usually one of two things that cause problems - low quality/ inferior thread and operator error.

advntrjnky

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

go with a chrome bcg..  

Sewing machines can jam a lot.  Is that what's happening to you?

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 8:55:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Truthfully, I just like the color, i think it would look good with my ris ii fde rail.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top