Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2012 2:56:34 PM EDT
Hey yall. Title say it all. I have researched the CavArms C8, RRA, and Armalite tapered handguards.
Are there any difference between the three?
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 3:22:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I actually have all three.

My preference would be the Armalite, only because they are a little smaller in diameter than the Cav Arms, but the difference is slight. Both seem to be made of similar material and have a similar feel, I wouldn't hesitate to buy more of the Cav product.  If you prefer a little larger handguard, the Cav would be the choice. The RRA seems less well made, and has an annoying mold line that runs around the full circumference at the very front edge of the handguard.

Now, if we could get an Armalite size handguard made in the compression molded hard plastic like the mil A2 handguards, and in black, OD, and DE....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top