Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2012 4:12:04 PM EDT
I was just wondering why more people dont run centurion rails. I got one from Weapon Outfitters roughly a week ago and i am certainly impressed. It locks up super tight, and i love the continuous rail design.
It is just a good as stickman made them out to be, i just dont understand why more people dont look into them. There is no way that the DD and Larue rails can be much better yet so many people go with one
of these two manufacturers. Is there some sort of reason or are they just overlooked?
Link Posted: 3/9/2012 4:33:22 PM EDT
[#1]
They are relatively new to the market and they are sold out everywhere. According to Lamonte, (Centurian Arms) they were a "BIG" hit at SHOT and are in high demand.

I have a Carbine C4 w/ cutout and have a  Mid-length cutout presently on order.

They lock up solid and the design is slick and the lines flow with an AR upper without looking like a cheese grater clone.

The two companys you mentioned have nice rails also but I believe if Centurian can ramp up production they could surpass both. Yea, they're that nice.
Link Posted: 3/9/2012 4:35:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/9/2012 4:41:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I just bought one a week ago and I totally agree with what your saying.  Centurion rails are the rails nobody knows about that has excellent quality and lock up.  I bought the last carbine cut-out rail riflegear.com had.  The only thing that is down right scary to me was cutting the delta ring and springs in order to install.  Try to find one in-stock though I think people are catching on.  The thing that sold me was the weight, price, no special barrel nuts to install and no special wrenches to install those special barrel nuts.  Great rail all round.
Link Posted: 3/9/2012 5:39:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah i noticed the website issue when i first was looking into them. I missed a 10" on the EE first for a great deal when i hadnt even heard of them so after some research and reading alot of posts
i figured i would just try one. I certainly like it, it is just so sleek and light for a two piece. Im not sure of WO's inventory but i ordered my 10" and got it 4 days later. The assembly was easy for me becasue
i just went ahead and pulled the barrel off so i just took the delta ring apart. I think we need a thread of pictures asap!
Link Posted: 3/9/2012 10:26:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/9/2012 10:36:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/10/2012 7:08:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/10/2012 12:34:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Anyone know if there is a pic floating around of a C4 cutout rail with a 16" barrel?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 11:06:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Hmmm, I really like the looks of that C-4 Mid-Length Cutout rail.  I assume their rails have anti-rotation tabs?
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 12:16:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Hmmm, I really like the looks of that C-4 Mid-Length Cutout rail.  I assume their rails have anti-rotation tabs?

Yes they do.
Shameless pic plug..

Link Posted: 3/30/2012 12:16:57 PM EDT
[#11]

Love the C4 rail.  One of the best kept secrets in the AR world.  The upper rail does have anti-rotation tabs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top