Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2010 9:35:14 PM EDT
Denny/GTS
So who else ha an older Operators barrel ?
Any lower recievers? Uppers? B CGs?

Yes I have them all ,,pics wil; follow. VERY happy.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 10:08:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Running one of their superduty BCG's.  Top notch in my book.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 11:24:52 AM EDT
[#2]
I have an Operator barrel on my Recce. Idk if it's considered older but it was bought during the panic. I have no complaints about it!
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:07:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Denny is one of the good dealers here, always offering quality products and great to deal with.

I've got a first gen Operator barrel I got back in Dec. 2005 which I installed on my Colt 6721 carbine with LaRue 9.0 FF rails, I haven't tried precision loads on it yet but I'm getting around 1.2 MOA at 100 yd with surplus SS109 62 gr imported ammo.

I also bought other parts and accessories from him like Magpul, LaRue, Troy, KNS, DD, genuine RECCE low profile gas block, tools, slings, USGI type sling, etc.

Here's some of Denny's-GTS picture threads from the archives (seen by team members only).

Denny's GUNS-GTS Picture Thread Part 2 - Archive link

Denny's Guns-GTS Picture Tread Part 1 - Archive link

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 7:48:07 PM EDT
[#4]
I always have great conversations with him for 1-2 hours too.
Great to deal with,and hard to beat that Operator barrel
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 7:38:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Denny really needs to Work on his website.  He's awesome, but sheesh... he keeps updating his sale threads in the EE and the website doesn't reflect hardly any stock or products.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top