Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2010 7:42:16 PM EDT
Howdy all,

I just got a Daniel Defense DDMv3 recently, love the gun, everything is perfect except I don't really desire the front sight tower.

What the consenus on YHM gas block folding sights? a) will it be as durable as the standard front sight base b) will it maintain a decent zero, it will be a backup sighting system, but needs to be ready when I need it c) will it cover the marks on the barrel, want to keep the rifle looking good.

Any other gas block/sight combo to look at? MAX budget is $150, would consider a block and a seperate folding sight.

Also, how much should this cost from a gunsmith to do, not comfortable doing it myself yet.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:56:12 AM EDT
[#1]
YHM is solid.  I have gathered from the numerous post here, that the original fsb is the most secure.  But, you will be okay with their flip up sight gas blocks.  Hell, I'm ordering the HK version.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top