Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2009 8:57:55 PM EDT
Does anyone know who might have a Larue 7.0 hand guard in stock? I was going to order directly from Larue, but I was not sure how fast they are shipping their hand guards. I have checked Bravo and Denny's, but they are both out of stock.
Thank you!
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 9:39:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you called LaRue to see if they have them in stock
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 10:34:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Cody told me they make them to order.  Shouldn't take more than 2 weeks.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 11:14:48 PM EDT
[#3]
I ordered mine on the 18th.  They told me on the phone it would be around 2-3 weeks, but it shipped on the 24th, and arrived on the 25th!
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 11:48:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I ordered mine on the 18th.  They told me on the phone it would be around 2-3 weeks, but it shipped on the 24th, and arrived on the 25th!

Ah, to live in Tejas

Link Posted: 3/30/2009 7:22:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Ordered two Friday. Person on the phone stated they machine one length at a time. if they have some in stock, they will ship immediately. If they are out of stock,, but machining that size currently, longer but not too long. if they are out and machining other lengths, it might take a while. She did not know in-stck status, or what size was being machined now.

I will know when I get a shipping confirm via e-mail. I got an order confirm Saturday, but no shipping info, which makes sense to me. i suspect part of the order will go out today thru Wednesday,and from the shipping info with that, I'll have a better idea of the in-stock situation.
Link Posted: 3/30/2009 7:30:01 AM EDT
[#6]
mine shipped within a week
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top