Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/23/2008 4:10:37 PM EDT
Have a couple DPMS LPK's already and looking at a couple EA stripped lowers.  Am I GTG.  I've read quite a few posts praising the lowers just haven't seen anyone specifically mention them w/ DPMS LPK's.
Link Posted: 12/23/2008 4:17:33 PM EDT
[#1]
As with any other build if everything is in spec then you should be g2g. You won't know until you have the parts ready to put together.
Link Posted: 12/23/2008 6:51:18 PM EDT
[#2]
My DPMS kit went in just fine.  I didn't put the trigger in though, I used a RRA 2 Stage, which also went in perfect.  You can't beat the EA lowers.  I picked up three, after the rush started, for $89 each.
Link Posted: 12/23/2008 7:05:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd be more worried about the DPMS LPK.  Bought two brand new and one had an incorrect size roll pin for the trigger guard.  It was nearly twice the correct size.
Link Posted: 12/24/2008 7:28:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'd be more worried about the DPMS LPK.  Bought two brand new and one had an incorrect size roll pin for the trigger guard.  It was nearly twice the correct size.

Exactly, I have used DPMS before and have always changed out the roll pins for the coiled spring type roll pins like RRA uses.    If you talk to Vaughn when you order your lowers from EA , he will sell you the coiled type spring pins.    One for the trigger guard and one for the bolt stop.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top