Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2008 1:58:18 PM EDT
I used to see them all the time and in stock.  Now, it seems, that the majority of Larue dealers are out of stock on Larue rails.  I know they are popular but I guess they are having problems getting stock.  Any know of anyone with the combo in stock?
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 5:16:39 PM EDT
[#1]
7.0 no longer cool.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:13:26 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I used to see them all the time and in stock.  Now, it seems, that the majority of Larue dealers are out of stock on Larue rails.  I know they are popular but I guess they are having problems getting stock.  Any know of anyone with the combo in stock?

Yes, but do your own research.  I just spent 20 minutes figuring out who had different parts in stock.  On my own.  I suggest you use the links up above and then pick up the phone.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 5:21:35 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, but do your own research.  I just spent 20 minutes figuring out who had different parts in stock.  On my own.  I suggest you use the links up above and then pick up the phone.

Thanks alot for nothing jackass.  All the dealers I want to deal with are out of stock.  In the future if you don't have anything worthwhile to contribute then piss off.

Link Posted: 9/6/2008 7:36:51 AM EDT
[#4]
I believe LMT stopped selling upper receivers separately.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 7:57:05 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks alot for nothing jackass.  All the dealers I want to deal with are out of stock.  In the future if you don't have anything worthwhile to contribute then piss off.

I am just in a bad mood.  I will stop.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 8:33:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 8:53:12 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I believe LMT stopped selling upper receivers separately.

I've been able to find plenty of LMT uppers just not any dealers with both LMT and Larue 7.0.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 11:39:02 AM EDT
[#8]
I was talking about the receivers on their own.  I guess we weren't talking about stripped upper receivers being built by someone with a barrel and a LaRue rail.

:)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top