Posted: 4/4/2006 7:03:11 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:58:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Some recent threads, just from the last week or two:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=275755

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=4&t=275556

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=4&t=266896

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=272052

The consensus seems to be that they are really pretty good now (but were not as good years ago), and some people do not like their lower parts kit.

People seem to be very happy with their uppers.  I know I am.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:08:32 AM EDT
[#2]
I bought their EM-4 kit last year. For this setup, it was the best price i could find in a kit and Model 1 had good  correspondance with me. Even called me at home to make sure a few extra's that i wanted would meet my needs. Very pleased with kit and was impressed with accuarcy. Would buy from them again.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:30:04 AM EDT
[#3]
One thing i forget to tell you. On my kit the pin that goes in the bolt hold back was to tight in the hold back hole and wouldn't allow it to pivot. If you get a kit, make sure pin slides in hole on bolt hold back. You may have to do like me and file a slight relief in the center of split rollpin so it has clearence in bolt hold back but is still tight in the receiver ears. Hold back itself is to hard to drill so this was the best solution.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top