Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2006 5:36:37 PM EDT
I just got my RR 18 inch varmiter from Eaglefirearms. I must say it was the best deal I have gotten on an AR ever. 889 for gun, shipping 14, paperwork 20. I asked the pawnshop owner why he does not sell a few AR and he said he can't get them much cheaper unless he bought a truck load.

The gun is flawless but heavy! Shooting 3/4 to 1 1/4 inch groups at 100 yards during break in with BH 55gr softpoints. This gun is capably of better than I can shoot. The fit was extremely tight. I like to never got it broke in half to prep barrel at first but got better as the day progressed.

I don't mind feeding RockRiver or Eaglefirearms both great!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top