Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/3/2006 7:22:07 PM EDT
My friend and I are looking to purchase some new uppers.  We're not sure about all of the manufacturer options.  So far we are looking at J&T Distributing and Model One Sales (we're poor college students and we must keep the price below $400).  Any suggestions?  We want 16" barrels and we were looking at M4 uppers but we don't know what the purpose is of the odd step-down between the FSB and the muzzle.   Any help on this issue would be appreciated.  

Also, we were considering purchasing flat-top uppers with the intention of eventually adding red dot sights.  However, given budget restrictions at the moment, we would have to wait some time before getting the red dot sights.  In the meantime we would, of course, need iron sights but the flat-top uppers
we have seen do not have rear iron sights on them.  Does anyone know of a good manufacturer that produces a flat-top upper with integrated rear iron sights (for under $400)?  

Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:47:50 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd like to know about those M-4 barrels too.  
So, BUMP.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:59:37 AM EDT
[#2]
You boys need to check out Bravo Company USA's new BCM uppers, you'll find Paul's button listed above and I highly recommend his M4 1/7 Mp tested uppers.........

At $399, sans b/bc/ch, their a good deal, IMO, much better than the J&T amd Model 1.

Mike

ps - the step in the barrel is for the mounting of a 40mm grenade launcher, below the barrel.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 10:37:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 10:59:43 PM EDT
[#4]
your budget limits your options.

go with the jt distributing upper
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top