Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2006 2:16:57 PM EDT
I thought I remembered seeing a sound suppressor for sale that will screw on directly over the flash suppressor that is pinned onto the barrel.

I'm thinking of building my first SBR and I'd like to also eventually purchase a sound suppressor.  And I was thinking that a setup like I described above would be a good addition.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:52:35 PM EDT
[#1]
The Advance Armament M4-2000 comes to mind.

Link

As soon as MI figures out the legality thing and assuming it goes in my favor, this one's near the top of my list.

Gemtech has one that fits onto a FH also.  So does Smith Enterprises.  As does Ops Inc and Knight's.  Seems like most do nowadays.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:45:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:53:11 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I think the best offering along those lines is the Gemtech HALO. It just attaches right over you standard NATO flash hider.

Totally agree. Built rock solid and great DB drop.

Doc and the boys did well with the design of the HALO....

wp
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 9:00:21 PM EDT
[#4]
KAC
Gemtech
AAC
RD Systems
Surefire
SWR
Yankee Hill

and the list goes on...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top