Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2005 10:49:01 AM EDT
I have a project gun that needs a new upper. I've been looking at Stag for a complete upper 16" M4 type. Do any of you have one and what do you think of them? Thanks!!!
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 11:17:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:09:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I recently bought one and am very pleased with it.  I have no qualms about recommending it.

Tom
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:50:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:02:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I need to try a Stag Arms product one of these days ...
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:08:56 PM EDT
[#5]
   Hi Bob
   Jody (at Joesph Gun) used a Stag  stripped upper to build me an upper with an old 1/12 twist military barrel I found at a gunshow . I wanted the fast twist to have a semi dedicated upper for my Ceiner. Truth be told this upper shoots about the same as my bushmaster 1/9 uppers . I have yet to try this with some real light bullet handloads. (really rubbed me raw to saw off the bayo lug, but we live in the dumb state of CT.Or should that be we dumb live in the state of ct!)
    To answer your question this upper seems like a high quality unit and has a great finish. Jody says they have been very good and he hasn't steered me wrong yet!
                                                              Joel
PS- I am gearing up to shoot that 9mm oly I got from you at a pistol caliber carbine -plate shoot Oct 7 at
New England Outfitters Range in Wallingford (shameless plug)
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:43:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks Guys! Gonna order the upper on Monday.
Joel, good luck at the match. One of these days we'll have to go shooting. I"m glad the Oly is working ok.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 7:57:09 AM EDT
[#7]
+1 for Stag Arms, they make an excellent product. IMHO probally the best quality stuff around!
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 3:05:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Great upper. Excellent fit and finish
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top