Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2005 7:49:17 AM EDT
I put an upper together for a friend the other week and he brought this with him. I believe it may be missing something. It has no markings on it anywhere.

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:02:02 AM EDT
[#1]
looks like the surefire carbine rail system
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:06:36 AM EDT
[#2]
It's a Surefire M73 and it looks to be complete.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:08:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Hmmm, I couldn't figure it out in the few minutes I fiddled with it. Maybe I'dd see if I can come up with some instructions.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:11:30 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Hmmm, I couldn't figure it out in the few minutes I fiddled with it. Maybe I'dd see if I can come up with some instructions.

Look on Surefires website but that first picture is the top part, the one with the screws.  The bottom picture is, of course, the lower rail and that little rail extension will go forward, up under the front sight base.

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:32:39 AM EDT
[#5]
surefire rail

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:37:40 AM EDT
[#6]
I should add:

The screws will be towards the front, near the FSB, as well and they will tighten down against the lower section to secure the rail in place.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:44:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks buddy.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 10:25:22 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Thanks buddy.

No problem, did you get it installed?  It's easy enough after you figure it out the first time.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 3:23:30 PM EDT
[#9]
It isn't mine, it is my friends. I emailed him a link to this thread. I can't believe the 2 of us bone heads sat there fiddling with it for 45 minutes and finally gave up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top