Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2005 7:06:24 AM EDT
I am in need of a AR15 LH upper assy. Other than Stag, who makes them. Or, where can I obtain one.
Thanks

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:05:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Stag Arms makes the only true left-hand uppers. Everything else in my opinion is a p.o.s
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:13:37 AM EDT
[#2]
i hear stag makes a decent LH upper

with that in mind, i'm a southpaw and have never seen the need of a LH upper.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 8:21:02 AM EDT
[#3]
I have two STAG lefty uppers, one is on an M4gery the other is in the process of building an SPR. I didnt need them but I wanted them. I've written on this before, I build my guns for me. The STAG uppers are top notch. They only offer them with 16" M4 goverment profile (of which I have one) the second one was purchased as an upper with the bolt assembly and barrel extension. Sent it out to WOA to have it barreled. If you "want"a lefty go with STAG.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:01:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Stag actually offers a 20" now
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 1:39:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Panther/DPMS makes southpaw upper receivers.

At the DSA website you can get a solid billet forging, mill the right side smooth, then just have the ejection port on the left side with no forward assist or port dust cover.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 5:22:06 PM EDT
[#6]
I looked around and Stag by far is the best quality true lefty upper.  Another vote for Stag here.  Try the guys at Eagle Firearms in the Industry tab.  You don't really need a lefty upper but why not!!  Good luck.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top