Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2005 5:30:35 PM EDT
Any word how they are holding up to field use if they are? I gather LMT is quality, but wondering what people have to say after putting it through some hard field use.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 5:35:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I dont know about US troops?But I know the BW Contractors have put them through their paces.

Wes Grant from MSTN could probably chime in on this subject.  
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 6:06:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 6:32:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 7:27:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 8:40:54 PM EDT
[#5]
How can you not click on the link after an intro like that....
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 4:16:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:53:16 PM EDT
[#7]

I'm going to try and bring my LMT M4 upper to swap out my issued M16A1 "A2 conversion".  

Ya gotta love the National Guard
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 7:59:56 PM EDT
[#8]
MP, good luck, the Army has a long list of "thou shalt nots" when it comes to jacking around with the issue weapons. I wanted to put a Chip McCormick match trigger in my issue lower (never used burst last tour anyway) and a White Oak 16" mini-SPR upper with my own ACOG on it. Got told "not a chance in hell" so they gave me a 203 just so I couldn't gimmick around with the upper.

I love my 1SG, ex-dark side type who goes out of his way to save me from myself.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top