Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2005 6:41:04 PM EDT
I remember seeing the Stag left-handed uppers when they came out and they had a C along with the forge marking.  Has anyone seen a Stag upper with the C and forge marking?
Link Posted: 5/13/2005 5:49:16 AM EDT
[#1]
On my Left-hand STAG rifle 15L there are "AF C "   markings.  Hmm wonder who they do work with

Edit to add: My buddy who got a Right Hand Rifle from them has just a "C"  marking
Link Posted: 5/13/2005 7:27:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/13/2005 9:04:04 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Some have Splintered "A"s

Anchor Harvey
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 5:47:30 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Some have Splintered "A"s

Anchor Harvey

Mine has one of these.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 5:52:31 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
On my Left-hand STAG rifle 15L there are "AF C "   markings.  Hmm wonder who they do work with

Edit to add: My buddy who got a Right Hand Rifle from them has just a "C"  marking

What I don't understand about that is the fact that Colt doesn't make a left-handed AR.  So why would Stag have Colt marked left-handed uppers?
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 7:36:10 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a right handed one with a c right before the forge marking, i don't remember the forge marking though, looks identical to a colt 6700 upper too
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 8:19:13 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What I don't understand about that is the fact that Colt doesn't make a left-handed AR.  So why would Stag have Colt marked left-handed uppers?

Because Stag probally owns the forging marks!
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 11:51:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Stag=CMT

CMT is used to make alot of Colt parts, they are the next town over.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top