Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2005 7:44:46 AM EDT
Need help on another decision. Any input on the TD vs. Magpul modular pistol grips? I can't find any pics on the actual spacers of the TD pistol grip.

Any feedback? Reviews?
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 8:03:44 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Need help on another decision. Any input on the TD vs. Magpul modular pistol grips? I can't find any pics on the actual spacers of the TD pistol grip.

Any feedback? Reviews?

Spacers of the TD pistol grip??
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 8:07:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Spacers for the batteries. The Magpul web site clearly shows what it comes with. The TD just says battery spacers?
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 8:40:10 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Spacers for the batteries. The Magpul web site clearly shows what it comes with. The TD just says battery spacers?

They're just little foam plugs inside the grip. They're fitted for AA or N sized batteries (for the Eotech I would presume) and you can cram Aimpoint batteries in there too. In fact, you can cram just about anything in there I'd imagine or make your own spacer. Nothing is going to rattle no matter what spacer you're going to use.

If you want different back straps, Magpul is the only one out there that offers that right now. The TD fits me fine though, and I'm not switching:

themao
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top