Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2004 10:26:26 AM EDT
It was recommended I join a White Oak Arm complete upper (CMP) to a Red River NM lower.

The fellow who recommended this combo is highly respected in the AR15 world and I am just getting more opinions.  -thanks
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:38:21 AM EDT
[#1]
I bought an SPR profile, WOA barrel from someone here on ARFCOM and had some questions pertaining to chamber sytle and such and they were quick to respond to my questions.  They were helpful.  My opinion is their barrels are up to par with any out there.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 11:50:26 AM EDT
[#2]
I had a WOA spr profile 18 inch stainless barrel on one of my JTAC uppers.  This thing freaking ruled.  It would shoot sub moa groups all day long with surplus 55 grain ball ammo.  Mine was on a RRA upper rec. and my lower is a DPMS.  It was free floated with a YHM lightweight 4 rail tube.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 12:11:03 PM EDT
[#3]
WOA is top-shelf all the way.

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 12:26:43 PM EDT
[#4]
I shoot highpower and just did that very same thing, I purchased a WOA service upper with some extras, and joined it with a RRA NM lower.  I couldn't be happier.  I got the CLE barrel, and for the money it's as good as it gets.

Mr. Miller and Mr. Holliger are great guys who do great work and are great to do business with.

www.HighPowerForum.com
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 12:36:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Top notch folks and products in my opinion FWIW.

reviewed one of their .204 ruger uppers a while back, which will be published in The Varmint Hunter magazine in the near future.  it was an outstanding performer.  

if i was much into the high power arena, i would purchase one of their uppers for that purpose....

the owners of the company are very helpful and knowledgeable....

go for it....
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:12:50 PM EDT
[#6]
I have one of their "SPR" barrels & uppers in a FF dissipator-style set-up...love it.  
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:16:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:02:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:22:02 PM EDT
[#9]
John knows what he is doing, and he will complete your gun (even if he gets drawn up, or whatever)

tell me 3 other AR gunsmiths in the country that are better than him for service rifle.

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 11:29:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Make sure you get one of the White Oak tuned triggers for that lower too.  Well worth the few extra bucks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top