Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2004 6:43:28 PM EDT
has anybody been able to get ahold of one of these rifles?? I was curios to the quality of them. the one that is linked below is not a bad deal with the add ons they have on it, just wish it had the a3 handle to go with it, other than that it looks like it would be a good patrol rifle

http://www.dsarms.com/item-detail.cfm?ID=DSZM4CV1VF&storeid=1&image=cv1vf.gif
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 8:54:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Funny, I thought I just made this same post this morningheI've got a lower in route and can at least respond on its quality when it shows up.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 9:08:55 PM EDT
[#2]
lol thats funny let me know how that lower is thanks!!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:49:36 AM EDT
[#3]
LMT contract upper and lower receivers, and non-chromelined Wilson barrels. About the same as RRA, but for more money.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 1:07:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, since there have been more replies to your post, I will abaondon mine Finish and machining are top notch.  I'm going to start the build tonight, and will report further on how the small parts and the LMT upper fit the lower.  And, yes, LMT makes the parts for DS Arms ARs.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 5:40:08 AM EDT
[#5]
cool deal keep us updated
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:00:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Success!  After being diverted from my build by beer and women it is complete.  But, that is for another post.  I must say that the quality, fit, and finish of the DSA ZM4 lower I used for my build was top-notch.  Absolutely no complaints.  All of the small parts (from Bushmaster) fit into the lower exceptionally well.  The finish is uniform and a deep black color, NO purple here.  Finish also matches my LMT upper quite well.  Maching/tooling is also very good.  No stange marks, gouges, or crooked lines.  While I can't speak to the DSA line of rifles, I can say that the stripped ZM4 lowers are good to go.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top