Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2004 10:13:18 PM EDT
anyone know where to pick up a set of dpms tuber 16" handguards? internet sales only please.....

oh, get this:
my local shooting range has a gunsmith on duty at all times right? so i'm talking to him about piecing together an ar-15, and he tells me to have everything shipped to him, and he'll store it there until i get everything i need to put it together, and he'll do it for $50 including the transfer fee for the lower.....
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:22:19 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
anyone know where to pick up a set of dpms tuber 16" handguards? internet sales only please.....

MidwayUSA usually carries them: #672184

oh, get this:
my local shooting range has a gunsmith on duty at all times right? so i'm talking to him about piecing together an ar-15, and he tells me to have everything shipped to him, and he'll store it there until i get everything i need to put it together, and he'll do it for $50 including the transfer fee for the lower.....

I'm not sure I understand; are saying this in a positive or negative way?

Cheers, Otto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top