Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/12/2004 9:00:34 PM EDT
As some of you have read im still waiting on my first ar but now im wondering if im paying to much.
First let me say I shop this gun shop all the time and know the owner pretty well he is always giving me a little discount on anything I buy. So I ordered a armalite 16inch barral with fixed A2 and a new Telescoping Stock. I belive the gun is a m15 sof.... and they sell on armalites website for around 1,100 and some change. which is what Im looking at paying after taxes maybe a little less. Also for a aimpoint comp m about 360.00hug.gif
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 5:31:45 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
As some of you have read im still waiting on my first ar but now im wondering if im paying to much.
First let me say I shop this gun shop all the time and know the owner pretty well he is always giving me a little discount on anything I buy. So I ordered a armalite 16inch barral with fixed A2 and a new Telescoping Stock. I belive the gun is a m15 sof.... and they sell on armalites website for around 1,100 and some change. which is what Im looking at paying after taxes maybe a little less. Also for a aimpoint comp m about 360.00

That is MSRP listed on Armalite's web site. I would NEVER pay MSRP for anything, much less an AR. You're getting hosed.
Top Top