Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2004 7:13:05 PM EDT
Is this the proper forum to see how much my upper is worth before I sell it? I just don’t want to list it too high in the EE and never sell it, or list it too low and not get as much as possible for it. If its appropriate I list the parts and have you guys give me an estimate to it’s worth. Thanks
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:17:52 PM EDT
[#1]
send it to me, I'll give it a thorough evaluation and if it's no good I'll still give you fifty bucks for it- plus shipping.

Seriously, bounce around the EE for a while and you can get a pretty good idea of what your upper will bring. Good luck. By the way, what kind of upper are you selling?
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:22:21 PM EDT
[#2]
A bushmaster with KAC RAS.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top