Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2004 12:05:44 AM EDT
Hello,

Has anyone bought Bushmaster's CM-2037 flare launcher or any other sort of 203 replica? How close this flare launcher is to actual 203??? I'd love to see some pics!!! Is there a 203 replica available for 20" AR's??? If there is where to get one??? Thanks.

Best.
Petri
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 12:25:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 12:38:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, I don't think the actual 203s can be sold here either. Is anyone making 203 replicas??? Maybe you guessed already this will be only for cool looks
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 2:13:40 AM EDT
[#3]
You can get the real ones in Finland (dont know if they are legal there though). There are some gunbrokers-dealers in the UK that carry them. They are expensive though.

One of them is Imperial Defense. They have a website, just do a google search.

The 37MM versions dont even look close. Besides having a fake looking receiver, they dont have the right mount and are too low when mouned.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 3:09:28 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm basically looking for one just for the looks, it doesn't need to function. So what would you guys recommend? I'm not planning to spend anymore than $200. What about the Airsoft toys? Are they any good? Don't wanna a piece of plastic either, if they're not made of alu or steel.

Best.

Petri
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 3:27:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top