Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2004 6:05:59 PM EDT
Here's what I'm thinkin' about doing. What do you think?

1) Ordering a 16" M4 kit via Model1Sales (or maybe J&T where I got a 20" A2 kit I've liked).

2) Go A3/Flattop

3) Order a "tactical carry handle" via ASA

OR, MAYBE

go with a Troy Industries Folding Rear Site.

4) Order a good rail/front handguard system via the suggestion just given to me on this site NOTE: see the "front rails shouldn't be so expensive" thread.

4) Get a lower, of course. I want strong..willing to go into the $150/$175 range versus $100 if need be.

Questions: a) Model 1 Sales or J&T O.K.?

b) Anyone have an ASA tactical carrying handle or a Troy Industries Rear Site. How have they been?

c) What kind of a lower should I go with? What's presently the best bang for the buck.

d) Should I buy different handguards/rail system? Does this mean I just keep the ones that came with the kit for storage? Or is there a good upgrade via Model1Sales that would make it worth shelling out the extra cash to them?

I'm thinkin' about doing all this in a couple of weeks. Suggestions would be appreciated.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top