Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2004 5:26:35 PM EDT
I picked up a new RRA lower today marked LAR-15. Are all civis marked like this, pre-ban, post-ban? Is there any thing signifigant here or are they all marked like this?
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 5:59:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, it's the lower to their DEA/Gov't carbine. Match it to a "Government" Upper and you'll have the closest thing to the DEA gun you can own without paying a tax stamp.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 6:08:28 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I picked up a new RRA lower today marked LAR-15. Are all civis marked like this, pre-ban, post-ban? Is there any thing signifigant here or are they all marked like this?

All Rock River lowers are marked that way. I just bought 3 stripped lowers and they are all marked that way. If it was a LEO lower it would be marked just that, LEO.

There is not pre or post anymore, but if there was, ALL Rock River lowers are POST ban as they were not in business pre 94.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 6:27:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Oops, I guess I stand corrected. Sorry
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 11:14:19 AM EDT
[#4]
RRA makes quality and very tight lowers.  Never had an upper but I guess they did pretty good for the DEA.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 5:29:22 PM EDT
[#5]
I didn't know RRA was making lowers I thought they were being by other guys for them.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:10:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Where are you guys getting the RRA Lowers?  I've been looking for 3 @ less than $100 each.  Somebody please let me in on the secret.

Shoot me an email  [email protected]
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:23:58 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Where are you guys getting the RRA Lowers?  I've been looking for 3 @ less than $100 each.  Somebody please let me in on the secret.

Shoot me an email  [email protected]

RB Precision sells them for $95 and Adco for $100. I doubt they have stock at the moment, but you could always call and get yourself in line for some. Best place to check is still the local gunshow - I get mine for $95 OTD from one of the dealers that does the local circuit.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top