Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 7:32:24 PM EDT
Do all Bushmaster barrels/uppers have manufacturer markings?  The reason I ask is I purchased what I thought was a 14.5 A3 Bushmaster Upper off of these boards but when the upper arrived, there were no markings anywhere on the upper, barrel, or bolt/carrier.  How in the hell can I figure out what I have, what the twist is etc?  Thanks for any help!  
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:26:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:32:23 PM EDT
[#2]
BravocompanyUSA,

tag - Quick question.  Does BM put in markings on their barrels about chrome lining?  I know colt does, but i have a BM and it doesn't have a c on it.  Looks like it is chrome lined. (frosting around the muzzle crown)

btw - i got my g27 grip today.  Thanks for the quick shipping - looks great and feels good.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 11:53:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:46:10 AM EDT
[#4]
I think all RRA barrels are unmarked.  

Another possibity is that the barrel was cut down from a longer one and the markings were removed by the cutting.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:50:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the replies guys...  After looking at all the aftermarket mfg's and considering your comments, it probably is a RRA M4 upper.  Thanks again...
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 6:15:48 PM EDT
[#6]
On M4 profile barrels - the RRA will have less contouring done, especially near the barrel extension than a Bushmaster barrel.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top