Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2004 6:56:31 AM EDT
hiyas...RRA's mid length 16" barrel is .75" and much thicker under the handguard..i'm interested in a quality chrome lined mid length 16" barrel that's lighter, but can't find one in Armalite or Bushmaster brochures...anyone got an idea who might sell a lighter contoured or tapered mid length 16" barrel?
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:48:29 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
hiyas...RRA's mid length 16" barrel is .75" and much thicker under the handguard..i'm interested in a quality chrome lined mid length 16" barrel that's lighter, but can't find one in Armalite or Bushmaster brochures...anyone got an idea who might sell a lighter contoured or tapered mid length 16" barrel?

Bushmaster offers a Superlight 16inch barrel assembly.

Bushmaster Superlight

Lonny

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:55:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Adco, chrome-line midlength 16" RRA, turned down.

ADCO

Scroll down the page and you have to chose contour under handguards.

But they are on back order
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 10:24:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Love my Bushy Superlite!

after band dies putting on a real collaspable stock and having steve at ADCO rethread and put A2 FH on it.
but also wouldnt hesitate ordering from ADCO too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top