Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2003 8:21:34 AM EDT
Purchased an Armscorp lower at a Gunshow in Bealton VA.  O.K. price...but the vendor was obviously selling reject lowers.  The internal casting in the magazine well is wayyyy outta spec and I had to do some serious grinding to get a magazine to fit in.  In fact I need to go back and do some more filing as it is still too tight a fit.

Just a word to the wise, order a lower from a class act dealer will ASA, or RB Precision.
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 5:33:38 PM EDT
[#1]
These are post ban right? I saw one at the gunshow with a bayonet lug and FH. I asked they guy and he told me he's not worried becuase his buddy said the ATF doesnt care just as long as your not making machine guns, I said oh well its you ass not mine.
   FREE
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 10:15:46 PM EDT
[#2]
class act and ASA in the same sentence?

uh...

Link Posted: 10/24/2003 6:08:36 PM EDT
[#3]
The only Armscorp stuff I see sold at Virginia gunshows is by the company itself - did you buy the lower from some Vietnamease ladies - they work for armscorp.  I bought some nice hi-power mags from them at the bealton va gun collectors show.

Quoted:
Purchased an Armscorp lower at a Gunshow in Bealton VA.  O.K. price...but the vendor was obviously selling reject lowers.  The internal casting in the magazine well is wayyyy outta spec and I had to do some serious grinding to get a magazine to fit in.  In fact I need to go back and do some more filing as it is still too tight a fit.

Just a word to the wise, order a lower from a class act dealer will ASA, or RB Precision.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/25/2003 9:29:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Yep, those are the very same ladies.  Nice price for the lower, like $100...but to buy at the show was $60 transfer fee..ughhh.

Yeah, I bought the lower like 3 months ago, finally put it on my ASA upper.  There was an obvious molding/forging problem...still pretty PO'd.  Maybe a call to Armscorp in Baltimore?

Above:  yep it's post ban
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top