Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2003 6:02:49 PM EDT
Any ideas as to why this is or what to do about it?  I have another DPMS upper and it slides on fine.  Anyone else experience this and what did you do about it?
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 6:08:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you sure it is a DPMS upper? I had one of the infamous RRAs out of spec uppers that my ARMS 40 would not fit on. Sounds like the rail is out of spec.

IPSC_GUY sends

Link Posted: 10/8/2003 6:10:54 PM EDT
[#2]
it is definitely a DPMS.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 7:23:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I believe I'd contact DPMS.  The #40 went on fine on my Lo-Pro upper.
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 7:31:51 PM EDT
[#4]
take some measurments if you can and make sure everything is in spec. My #40 needed a little persuading to get on my flattop. It is really tight.
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 8:11:46 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a knights handguard and everything fits on that perfect.  I have another DPMS upper that everything fits on.  My new upper is too tight.
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 10:03:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Both RRA and DPMS have made out of spec uppers.  Send your upper back to DPMS.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top