Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2003 5:53:40 PM EDT
Hi there,
From different threads I gathered, its seems the Vltor stock will not work with RRA carbine stock tube. My question is will it work on Bushmasters carbine tube ? Or is there any aftermarket alternatives that have the same tube dimension as the factory Colt ?
Thanks in advanced,
Chris
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 6:23:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Bushy extension will not work.  You need a Colt, or you can get one from Wes at [url]www.mstn.biz[/url].  My colt extension tubes aren't marked, Wes said the same manufacturer makes the ones he carries, but his sells for much less.  I got mine from Brownells for more than $100, that was before Wes started selling them, only if I had waited..sigh.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 6:38:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I concur with Duffy on the buffer tube and also agree with him on MSTN, great place to get your gun gear.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 7:49:12 PM EDT
[#3]
I concur with the other fellow Kalifornians.  MSTN has a great package deal on the VLTOR with a milspec tube, H-buffer & spring, etc.  

Us SoCal Airsofters ought to get together for lunch sometime.  We need to take some photos to rival those from Florida...

ALL YOUR VLTORS BELONG TO US!

Link Posted: 6/24/2003 7:59:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Kisara we do already, where have you been [:d]  Unless you're one of the Webshooters whose screen name I don't know about [>:/]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top