Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2003 7:54:59 AM EDT
I have a pre ban Colt Carbine.  I am trying to find a pre ban Colt flat top upper (preferably an M4).  My lower receiver is has a large hole front pivot.  All of the uppers I have found so far are small hole.  What options are available to me?  I have heard about offset pins, what are these?  Is there no straight through adaptor?

Thanks
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 8:15:30 AM EDT
[#1]
There are at least two types of pins that you can use that I know of, this [url=http://www.cdnninvestments.com/arunfronconp.html]best adaptor pin[/url] is the one you want.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 8:36:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks G-Code, I appreciate your time.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 4:43:31 AM EDT
[#3]
I have this pin... works great, it does not rotate and "lock up".
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 6:14:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Works well for me too, the only complain I level against it isn't about the offset pin but Colt that got PC on us.  Whether you use the original two piece nut and bolt for the large pin upper or the offset pin for a small pin upper, you can't easily take the upper off without a screw driver.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top