Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2002 12:39:52 PM EDT
Can you guys help me identify my pre-ban upper?  There are virtually no marks to speak of.  The finish is a bluish color, A2 sights, forward assist, birdcage diverter, and a  20 inch heavy barrel.  Any ideas on what to look for?
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 12:50:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Any marks on the barrel under the handguards?
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 5:32:44 PM EDT
[#2]
No marks of any kind under the barrel front and back.
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 11:04:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Any marks on the side of the handle by the rear sight?

-- Chuck
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 7:14:49 AM EDT
[#4]
None.  The only marks that are on the upper are on the right side of the front site base. The marks are: 0 (RI) 10

Just like that.
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 9:13:39 PM EDT
[#5]
What are the problems with purchasing a
post-ban upper reciever?

I was not aware of any retriction place on post-ban gun parts.

I plan on getting an assembled, flattop upper reciever w/ a heavy barrel for my AR around christmas. Any info or links would be appreciated.

Link Posted: 10/21/2002 2:08:20 PM EDT
[#6]
You should post a new thread asking that question.  This thread is for trying to identify a pre-ban upper.  If you have any info., it would be greatly appreciated.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top