Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2002 3:30:09 AM EDT
For under a grand the MAG-50 is the best deal for those that need to shoot the 50bmg round.
see us at the Creek table B-19 in the Pole Barn.
www.mmag.biz.
Thanks MMAG
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 6:47:00 AM EDT
[#1]
That looks great!

Anyone heard of this company before?  What's the story?  

Is this thing really designed by Mark Serbu?  

Anybody seen or used one of these uppers?  If it doesn't explode or break your lower receiver, I think I need something like this.
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 9:12:37 AM EDT
[#2]
I just get this uneasy feelng about firing one of these. There is another post about shooting a Ferret 50 BMG and (I guess) due to the fact the rifle is light for the 50 BMG round it kicked the crap out of him. www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=12&t=140671
I'm thinking these less expensive 50's are just a little on the light side although the prices are getting better.
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 8:55:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I work for Mark Serbu and yes he designed it. On the issue of the recoil I have a BFG 50 carbine that weighs in at 16 lbs (couple of employee mods)and the recoil is no problem. I would strongly suggest the new buttstock though with a real recoil pad. The non-padded AR-15 stock will do nothing to help with recoil OUCH!!!! now if a person is sensitive to say a SKS's recoil then a .50 is not for them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top