Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2018 5:50:31 PM EDT
NIB...for $550 @ an Estate Sale.  Thinking of making it a C8 Clone...whatever I do with this Upper, I'll be sure to do something about that "BCM" logo.

First Pass...the hand-guards are from my 6520.  I found a matrix of the C7/C8 where it lists each of these rifles' variants' specs...what I'm leaning towards is the L119A1 style.  I've got some m4 RAS rails on the way and two ACOGS (M4 RCO & TA01NSN) and buttstocks (SOPMOD or N1).

I'm just cutting my teeth on this AR variant, so any input is welcome...
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 10:51:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Trigger Puller Status: Serious

Seriously though, cool upper.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 1:02:57 AM EDT
[#2]
What does the barrel look like under the grenade launcher sleeve?
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 1:08:04 PM EDT
[#3]
You will like that upper! I have one that seems to group better than a government profile barrel.

As far as what to do with it, I was going to make a semi block 1 clone out of it with a Sopmod stock, M4 RAS and Matech back up sight. Not a pure clone because of the barrel, but just a unique build.
Link Posted: 12/22/2018 3:24:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You will like that upper! I have one that seems to group better than a government profile barrel.

As far as what to do with it, I was going to make a semi block 1 clone out of it with a Sopmod stock, M4 RAS and Matech back up sight. Not a pure clone because of the barrel, but just a unique build.
View Quote
I'm going the L119A1'ish clone route...interesting thing is, according to a matrix I found, the L119A1 doesn't come equipped w/a BUIS.   A misprint...dunno?

"What does the barrel look like under the greneade launcher sleeve" - @SSeric02

Dunno, but given it's HB profile, I would imagine it looking like a Colt AR6721 barrel....which BTW is one of the most accurate "off the shelf" barreled rifles out there.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top