Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2016 3:02:04 PM EDT
Does anyone have a picture of an EMR v1 rail with a troy m4 front folding sight and a Inforce WML mounted at 45 degrees on the left side of the rail?  I am considering this setup, but I'm wondering if there is going to be problems with mounting the light or operating the release button on the front sight.

The closest I could find were these:

this isnt a v1, and Troy sights might be wider than mbus pros

... and I am interested in a left side light mount setup
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 4:52:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Avoid the WML.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 5:13:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Avoid the WML.
View Quote

Why? There are lots of positive reviews from a number of sources.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 5:20:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Avoid the WML.

They break.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 5:33:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

They break.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Avoid the WML.

They break.

Yep
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 9:36:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Do either of you have documented sources/pictures you can point me to? I'm having trouble finding reports of problems other than 1 video where the locking screw head came off when the user tried loosening the locking screw.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 9:48:55 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Do either of you have documented sources/pictures you can point me to? I'm having trouble finding reports of problems other than 1 video where the locking screw head came off when the user tried loosening the locking screw.
View Quote
I bought 2 a few months ago. While this isn't catastrophic and the actual light still works, it doesn't make me too confident about overall quality. Literally 0 hard use it broke just sitting on my wife's rifle. The internal tensioning spring broke now the locking lever just flops around with no spring tension.(that piece of metal is the flat spring used to put tension on the clamp)

Link Posted: 1/3/2016 10:20:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

https://www.ar15.com/mobile/topic.html?b=3&f=20&t=679155
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top