Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2015 6:29:10 AM EDT
They had one with no sights, and a kind of copper colored finish for $1800, and a black one with sights for $1200 or $1300.
I've gotten on their sight, and they have several models that look just like the two I just described.
Really liked the copper colored one, but not sure about the $1800 tag.
Anyway, I'm guessing the main differance will be barrel weight and gas length?
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 7:28:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
They had one with no sights, and a kind of copper colored finish for $1800, and a black one with sights for $1200 or $1300.
I've gotten on their sight, and they have several models that look just like the two I just described.
Really liked the copper colored one, but not sure about the $1800 tag.
Anyway, I'm guessing the main differance will be barrel weight and gas length?
View Quote

That would be correct.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 12:21:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Most of the differences will be in the barrel profile, length, gas system, and rail options. Personally I think 1800 is way to high for a DD. For that price your just about in KAC SR15 territory.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top