Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/23/2012 6:46:04 AM EDT
I'm looking to place a fair value on my M&P15. It was an optics ready model, and I have replaced the stock with a fixed stock, grip with Houge, handguard with a FF tube, front sight is a YHM flip up gas block sight, rear sight is a no name flip up, and a phantom flash hider.

A new optics ready carbine at my LGS is $899 without the options. Mine has been used, but nothing extreme (less than 700rnds of 5.56).

What would be a fair value to ask for mine?
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 8:59:46 AM EDT
[#1]
What kind of stock? What kind of FF hand guard? I've seen the OR going for $799 recently.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 9:00:10 AM EDT
[#2]
You might want to part it out. You prolly won't get much for it in its current state unless someone just happens to be looking for that exact config with the same brand of parts. $750 maybe?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top