Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2012 1:15:39 PM EDT
I am looking to build or buy a rifle for 3gun what rifle would you recommend? I was thinking about a stag 3gun because I like the trigger . I may also build one please give some input.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 1:20:57 PM EDT
[#1]
For 3 gun a quality lightweight rig with around 18" barrel, 45 degree offfset sights, and a low-mid power variable scope.
Then buy a metric ton of ammo to practice with.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 2:05:52 PM EDT
[#2]
The stag 3-gun looks really nice. If you don't want to build your own, that's a great option.

Most are going to go with 16'' to 20'' medium to heavy weight barrels, JP free float with lots of versatility for mounting things. What you mount to it depends on what class you want to be in. I'd go with some kind of 1-4x variable power scope for tac scope.

In reality I shoot non-optimal firearms in 3-gun since I'm poor and like practicing with my self defense guns anyway.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top