Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2011 1:04:49 AM EDT
I have a CMMG 18" midlength that is stock.  Would it really be worth it to get a CASV-M to float it or just stick with a MOE?  Still undecided if magnified glass or the dot is the way to go.  It sits begging to be modified I just can't put my thumb on the direction.  I already got a Ergo F93 stock for it.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 5:48:52 AM EDT
[#1]
I free float everything I can. Gives me more options. You probably won't notice much of an accuracy difference unless shooting longer ranges and using top grade ammo.
An 18" for me is a longer range weapon. But then most of mine are SBR's
Dave N
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 7:06:57 AM EDT
[#2]
I  understand the merrits and implications of floating.  I guess i am asking what people think this specific rifle was best suited for taking into account both the configuration of the rifle and the manufacture.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 9:00:22 AM EDT
[#3]
I would get it only because it's so badass. If it doesn't work for you, just put it up on ee.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 10:59:50 AM EDT
[#4]
I used the DD Omega on mine

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top