Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/4/2009 5:13:31 AM EDT
what can you tell me about the 30 round tapco mag for the ar15? i am trying to sel a yhm upper receiver in the EE and someone is offering to trade 15 new 30 round tapco mags. i have no idea if i should take this offer. are they good or bad?
i also posted this in the magazines forum.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 5:20:38 AM EDT
[#1]
You won't find a lot of love for TAPCO products on the site.  For polymer mags, I would stick with PMAGS and the Tango Down ARC/L.

ETA: Lancer has a good rep also.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 5:24:19 AM EDT
[#2]
i'm not really looking for love. i wanna know from anyone who has or has used them whether they feed reliably, have they had any problems with them, do they function properly, etc, etc.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 5:50:50 AM EDT
[#4]
i know someone who runs Tapco mags and he doesn't have any problems. BUT, you can buy Pmags for $4 cheaper, and they've been proven many, many times over. so i say stick with pmags.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 6:05:11 AM EDT
[#5]
dsg arms is selling 10 packs of pmags for $89.95 with no shipping.

And they ship fast too. They sent me a tracking # before the end of the business day.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 6:06:31 AM EDT
[#6]
I have 2 tapco mags that have been flawless through many rounds.
That said, I still prefer the pmags.

and you can find tapco mags for under $10 if you look hard enough.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top