Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2009 5:43:33 AM EDT
This is probably the wrong forum for this question, but I just finished building my first AR and would like to get a field manual.  I've read on this forum that I will need to run it "wet", but wont using too much oil cause it to gum up?  So how much is too much, and what is the best type to use?  Also, can an AR be dry fired without hurting anything?  I know these are Noobe questions, but until now I've been a AK guy, and not to start an AR vs AK war, there is a big difference as to how these two can be treated.  I just don't want to abuse my new AR, not only because it turned out to be expensive, but it also turned out super nice.
Link Posted: 3/30/2009 5:47:50 AM EDT
[#1]
you can down load the manuel on here.

yes dry fire all you want.    use lube, you will be surprised how much abuse it will take.   you have heard too much BS myth
Link Posted: 3/30/2009 5:49:42 AM EDT
[#2]
This si my rifle, this is my gun, this is for shooting, and so is this one........ have fun with it.
Link Posted: 3/30/2009 5:51:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/30/2009 6:26:21 AM EDT
[#4]
If you need the .pdf of the user TM or the Direct Support TM shoot me a email.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top