Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2008 9:53:55 AM EDT
hello guys just wanted to share my latest upgrade on my Rock River Arms AR15. I traded my Elite CAR upper for a 24" stainless bull barrel, its also a RRA upper so its all good..here she is..Just thought since I already have the LMT as my CQB rifle why not get something that can go the distance..

Link Posted: 4/16/2008 10:18:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice rifle. Hit the range and give us a report
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 10:20:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Now you need a nice Magpul PRS for it!!
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 10:27:49 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Now you need a nice Magpul PRS for it!!

+1     would look better with a full rear stock
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 12:16:20 PM EDT
[#4]
have to save some money first, and i will also need a better scope..I haven't tried her yet..
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 12:20:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
have to save some money first, and i will also need a better scope..I haven't tried her yet..

money is always the scourge....   do love the look of a stainless barrel on a black rifle
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 12:22:30 PM EDT
[#6]
I think what you got is fine stock-wise. I would get lower scope rings if it were me, but other than that it looks pretty damn nice. Save your money instead of getting a PRS and upgrade what you need to first, those PRS stocks are not worth it in my book. Some think they are the end all, be all, but they are nothing special if you have proper ring mounts on your scope. the cheek piece is way too far back on them to do any good anyway and still get a good eye reliefe in my opinion.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 1:11:56 PM EDT
[#7]
ya i would have the prs or a2 solid stock
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 1:32:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Keep the stock you have. If you'd get slightly lower rings it would be perfect fit. Also when the weather changes and you add or subtract layers, the stock you are using will allow you to get proper eye-relief.  

How do I know?

Link Posted: 4/17/2008 10:24:14 AM EDT
[#9]
nice rifle!!man..If i change the rings to a medium rings or what not it seems like it will be harder to pull the latch??

Quoted:
Keep the stock you have. If you'd get slightly lower rings it would be perfect fit. Also when the weather changes and you add or subtract layers, the stock you are using will allow you to get proper eye-relief.  

How do I know?

i192.photobucket.com/albums/z96/M4builder/ARFCOM/100_0165.jpg
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 10:26:37 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
nice rifle!!man..If i change the rings to a medium rings or what not it seems like it will be harder to pull the latch??

Quoted:

How do I know?

i192.photobucket.com/albums/z96/M4builder/ARFCOM/100_0165.jpg

It is not that hard...

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top