Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/3/2007 3:00:57 PM EDT
I apologize for such a simple question. I did a search and could not find anything. I was going through some of the beautiful AR's in the picture section and saw some wonderful looking aluminum mounts, but couldn't find the manufacture name.

Thought maybe some of you may be able to recommend a quality universal flashlight mount as well as a reputable place to purchase form. Thank you all for you help.

Here is a photo of the rifle it will be going on. The flashlight the rifle came with is good quality so I thought I would mount it and use it:
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/flawlessracer187/DSC00032.jpg
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 3:07:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 3:08:17 PM EDT
[#2]
laruetactical.com
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 3:10:22 PM EDT
[#3]
larue makes a nice one, especially if you want to be able to easily attach adn remove the light.

I like the position of the plastic viking tactics mount because it keeps the light very close against the rails.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 3:14:45 PM EDT
[#4]
What flashlight do you have and where do you intend to mount it?
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 3:17:48 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
What flashlight do you have and where do you intend to mount it?

+1

i like the viking 1" light mounts

check w/ mr calvin @ brightflashlights for ALL your light needs
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 3:20:51 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
check w/ mr calvin @ brightflashlights for ALL your light needs

huge +1
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 3:28:49 PM EDT
[#7]
I like the GG&G 1" mount for the money.The Vltor is nice but a little more expensive.I'd run a Daniel Defense offset if I ran a VFG.

Link Posted: 12/3/2007 3:34:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Surefire makes a great one. Came out at SHOT2005.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 7:05:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Thank you all for the great choices. I will have to decide which one will be the best for the flashlight. The flashlight is the one that came with my SIG 556 swat model. It was mounted on a hand grip however i removed it to install the grip pod. Honestly I am more impressed with the flashlight then the 556. A horrible rifle so far. I wish I never bought it. I would take my brothers Rock River AR15 over it any day. The upper and lower receiver have the worst play I have seen. The quad rail is also loose on the top section. Very upset at SIG's work on this.

Here is the flashlight:
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/flawlessracer187/IMG_0133.jpg
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top